With temperatures hitting highs around 60 degrees this week, and even with a mild winter so far, we're still counting down the days until summer officially hits. 100 days to go, in case you were wondering! The summer solstice comes June 20.
The above photos were taken last summer by reporter Philip Cozzolino at Fishermen's Memorial in Point Judith.
- Project Hand Up volunteers working to keep families fed
- SCH postpones all purely elective surgeries
- Page turner: CHS student is using the Internet to keep kids engaged with books
- WWHA receives generous donations from residents, local grocery store
- Local libraries going online to provide programming
- Narragansett declares state of emergency, residents encouraged to contact town hall via phone, email
- South County Hospital patient tests positive for COVID-19
- North Kingstown declares state of emergency over COVID-19
- Restaurants, bars, cafes ordered to close to in-house dining
- New teacher contract would lead to savings
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
ricentral.com daily headlines
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!