On September 6, 2020 at approximately 5:35 p.m. Narragansett Police responded to a motor vehicle verses pedestrian crash on Kingstown Rd. west of the Boon St. intersection. The pedestrian was transported to Rhode Island Hospital and was later pronounced deceased. The pedestrian has been identified as William Hird Jr. D.O.B. 12/03/1954. The Operator of the vehicle remained on scene and is cooperating with the investigation. Alcohol / Drugs were not a factor in this crash. Accident reconstruction has been called in to investigate and no further information is available at this time.
- Charlestown restaurant recognized as top American drive-thru
- Mail ballots shake up election results in South Kingstown
- South Kingstown Police Logs: Sept. 18
- Raimondo provides updates on schools, travel advisory lists
- Narragansett Police Logs: Sept. 18
- Neighbors draw attention to dangers of hunting at Wildlife Refuge
- North Kingstown Police Logs: Sept. 17
- South County casualties of war
- Pedestrian dies in Narragansett after crash
- NKEF to host “Spook out NK”
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
ricentral.com daily headlines
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!