On Thursday, beachgoers were called out of the water at Narragansett Town Beach after a shark was sighted in close proximity to the shoreline. Check out these photos submitted by Penny Ashford (www.pennyashfordphotos.com).
- McKee signs outdoor dining bill in Narragansett
- Town pushes for a say in fate of Lighthouse Inn property
- Tensions erupt between Narragansett Town Council, Solicitor
- Charlie O's lives on in Galilee
- TOKYO BOUND: Rookie SKPD Officer heads to the Olympics
- Feminine hygiene products will be free in public schools
- Family, colleagues remember longtime civil liberties advocate and attorney H. Jefferson Melish
- Rhode Island launches vaccine incentive program
- No going around the block for tuna in the Gully
- CHA director gets drenched to support ALS Association Rhode Island
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
ricentral.com daily headlines
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!