Lorraine Avenue in Coventry
- Photo courtesy of Frank Brown
- Rabbit sculpture will be part of 300th anniversary celebration
- Coventry Town Council votes on new town manager
- Council rejects Tiogue Avenue zoning change
- New eatery coming to former Morse Tavern site
- Narrow River Kayaks says it may end operations
- Pouring it on
- Last dance at Yawgoo Valley was still fast fun
- Exeter officials mull zoning amendment
- Woman gets nearly 6-year sentence in stolen valor case
- Cindy Prenguber’s search for a new kidney hasn’t been easy but she’s not ready to quit
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
ricentral.com daily headlines
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.