Skip to main content

Ghost hunters visit Shady Lea

November 13, 2010

Photo: Lindsay Olivier A local ghost hunting squad took to the Shady Lea Mill Sunday evening.

NORTH KINGSTOWN – It was 9:45 p.m. on Saturday night and everything was nice and quiet throughout North Kingstown.
Well, almost everything.
For the Shady Lea Mill, the night was just getting started as a group of ghost hunters, known as the Ghost Hunter Organized Search Teams (GHOST) had taken over the 1820’s building, in the hopes of finding abnormal activity.
According to building owner, Lynn Krim, several past and present tenants in the building, which once was the former King Fastener Company and is now an arts haven for artists and tradesmen, have experienced seeing things, have heard noises and having had items in their studios moved.
For more on this story, pick up a copy of this week's Standard Times.

View more articles in:

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes