- Special Sections
- Time Out
More candidates more questions. Today we will continue our coverage of the Candidates running for state offices.
There are six candidates running for representative seats in three different districts. District 27, 29 and 40. We asked each of them the same six questions:
1. What do you see as the biggest challenge currently facing the state/town/schools?
2. How would you address this challenge?
3. If you could change one thing immediately after being elected, what would it be?
4. What skills do you feel you would bring to the position you are seeking?
5. How would you put those skills to work for the voters?
6. If you knew that you would be limited to this one term in office, what is the biggest thing you would like to accomplish during that time?
For the answers from the various candidates seeking election, pick up the 10/22 edition of the Coventry Courier.View more articles in: